Enica Engineering is looking for individuals with the technical skills and knowledge to perform, manage, provide Testing, Adjustment and Balancing (TAB) services.
• 2-3 years of direct work experience in HVAC industry or
• 2-3 years of direct experience with BAS/BMS or
• 1-2 years of direct work experience in TAB and
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
• Ability to absorb information quickly
• Willingness to travel to local client sites
• Training in TAB
• Training in HVAC Systems
• Training in Building Automation and Controls
• Can manage and execute TAB activities under supervision of Field Engineering Manager
• Perform self QA/QC processes as needed
• Conduct site visits to collect data or execute tests at client facilities
• Ensure timely delivery of reports and other deliverables
• Operate in a professional and courteous manner in all interactions
• Ensure client/customer satisfaction
Computer Proficiency Requirements:
• Software: Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Compensation and Benefits:
Enica’s compensation package reflects the quality of the individual we are seeking to fulfill this role, benefits include:
• Competitive salary & structured bonus plan
• Medical, disability insurance offered
• 401k retirement funding plan with company matching
• Paid time off (sick, vacation, holidays)
Enica Engineering is an engineering firm whose services and value revolve around our industry leading controls expertise and our unique hands on project delivery approach. We offer a full life-cycle range of services from project development, HVAC/BAS control system design, Control System Optimization (TM), project integration, commissioning and field engineering services. As a growing enterprise we are always on the lookout for industry leading professionals to join our team.
The professionals that comprise Enica are our most valued asset, and as such we treat team members with respect and hold all to the highest standards. If you join the Enica team, you can expect to be confronted with engineering challenges that require innovation and broad knowledge to address. The team culture at Enica means you are never facing the challenges alone, and all members of the team work to assure positive outcomes for our clients and our team.
Enica Engineering, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application was submitted successfully.