This position requires active management and participation of building commissioning engagements for clients in industries such as healthcare, critical infrastructure, transportation, high rise, higher education. Looking for individuals with a proven track record of successful client outcomes in providing commissioning services.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• 7+ years of experience in commissioning, retro-commissioning and field engineering on large or complex electrical building infrastructure projects.
• Acted as lead on 3+ commissioning projects as the commissioning agent and client interface
• Hands on experience in the testing and troubleshooting of electrical generation and distribution systems
• Formal training in NFPA 70E
• Strong client and contractor communication and management skills
• Knowledge of commissioning process and practices
• Hands on experience in the testing and troubleshooting of HVAC systems
• Familiarity with USGBC’s LEED Framework
• Development and execution of written operational procedures
• Licenses and certifications related to engineering and commissioning
• Knowledgeable in protective relay design and configuration
• Presentation and public speaking
Preferred Computer Proficiency Requirements:
• Office 365, SKM Power Tools, CxAlloy, Procore, eBuilder, BIM 360
Compensation and Benefits:
Enica’s compensation package reflects the quality of the individual we are seeking to fulfill this role, benefits include:
• Competitive salary & structured bonus plan
• Medical, disability insurance offered
• 401k retirement funding plan with company matching
• Paid time off (sick, vacation, holidays)
Enica Engineering is an engineering firm whose services and value revolve around our industry leading controls expertise and our unique hands on project delivery approach. We offer a full life-cycle range of services from project development, HVAC/BAS control system design, Control System Optimization (TM), project integration, commissioning and field engineering services. As a growing enterprise we are always on the lookout for industry leading professionals to join our team.
The professionals that comprise Enica are our most valued asset, and as such we treat team members with respect and hold all to the highest standards. If you join the Enica team, you can expect to be confronted with engineering challenges that require innovation and broad knowledge to address. The team culture at Enica means you are never facing the challenges alone, and all members of the team work to assure positive outcomes for our clients and our team.
Enica Engineering, PLLC is an equal opportunity employer.